Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of coaching?
- Coaching focuses on present challenges and future opportunities by leveraging on strength and empowers the coachee to achieve goals. It uncovers the true potential of every coachee and makes him/her more successful.
- Coaching allows for continuous learning, offering support, encouragement and feedback.
- Coaching aims at addressing real workplace challenges and can either be treated as a short term intervention or a long term development process.
- Coaching is confidential allowing coachees to freely discuss delicate issues, to shed inhibitions, to explore blind spots and shortcomings.
- Helps the coachee to evolve a path of growth himself/herself and so the coachee is very committed to achieve it
What is the process? What are the next steps?
What is the role of the coach during the process?
- Takes up one challenge at a time and help the coachee think through the issues afresh
- Help the coachee to shift his perspective, help him/her arrive at different solutions that are more durable and fundamental
- Regularly review the implementation of the solution